FRONT OF LINE POLICY
Over the last two years, 5th Street Creative Initiatives has been most fortunate to build its network with families introduced to us through our Community partners, including Big Brothers Big Sisters, Children’s Aid, Recreational Respite, Rainbows, Home Horizon. And while our objective is to offer a minimal rental/program fee 5th Street Creative Initiatives programs to all socio-economic levels, children from these partnerships, and other referrals will be considered first as our FRONT OF THE LINE Applicants. As a nonprofit organization that is very grateful for its growing community of generous financial supporters, 5th Street Creative Initiatives is also accountable to these donors, with consideration first to children who would have no access to the instruments/arts if there was a large cost involved.
We do not want to discourage anyone from registering, but we know there may be disappointments and thank you for your understanding. Please contact us if you have any questions.
• A two-month commitment is required in order to allow participants to become familiar with their chosen instruments.
• Priority is based on the 5th Street Creative Initiatives Front of the Line Policy
• 5th Street Creative Initiatives reserves the right to accept Off-line registrations
• On-line registrations are received immediately after the Submit Button is activated
• Children from referring agencies or low-income families are considered first and if there are any remaining spaces we will then accept General Public applications